HERMAN MILLER MID-CENTURY MODERN
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 @ 10AM
Vermont Technical College, Judd Hall, Randolph Center, VT
Vermont Technical College is remodeling the Hartness Library and have made the decision to liquidate the vintage mid-century modern furnishings. We will be selling over 100 Herman Miller pieces by designers Charles and Ray Eames and George Nelson, as well as other good things.
- (90+) Chairs designed by Charles Eames Herman Miller, Zeeland, Michigan.
- (16±) Herman Miller Library Desks, 36” x 21”, Slope Top Formica and Cast Aluminum.
- Herman Miller Library Desk, 49.5” x 20.5”, Formica and Cast Aluminum.
- (11±) Herman Miller Library Desks, 35” x 23.75”, Formica Top, Steel & Aluminum.
- (2) 36” x 30” Formica & Steel Library Desks
- Oak Library Table & Chair
- Blue Upholstered Swivel Chairs
- Oak Card Catalog
- Headwriter & Lettering Set, Varigraph Italic Model & Leroy II (K+E)
- Herman Miller Library Table, 49.5” x 32”, Formica & Cast Aluminum.
- 11± Study Desks, 37” wide x 25” deep x 50” high, Steel & Formica with Light
- 2 Study Tables, 72” x 48”, Steel & Formica with Wood Shelves
- 8 Office Plastic Floor Protectors
- Shed: 12’ x 8’, Gambrel Roof, Natural Wood Siding, P.T. Floor
- Shed: 12’ x 8’, Salt Box, Greenhouse Roof, Vinyl Siding, P.T. Floor
- Shed: 12’ x 8’ Salt Box, Greenhouse Roof, Natural Wood Siding, P.T. Floor
- Shed: 12’ x 8’, Greenhouse Roof & Windows, Cement Siding, P.T. Floor
- Shed: 12’ x 8’ Steel Roof, Clapboard Siding, P.T. Floor
Shed: 12’ x 8’ Hip Roof, Log Cabin Siding, Asphalt Shingle Roof, P.T. Floor
- Barn Building: 16’ x 24’, must be disassembled for transport, will need crane.
- Half House: 13’ x 32’, Hinged Roof, must be disassembled for transport.
All Sheds are 9' 4" to the ridge. They should fit on a transport reasonably without being too high for the road.
- Payment in Full Day of Sale by Cash or Approved Check
- 10% Buyers Premium
- 18% Online Buyers Premium
- Removal Day of Sale or Wednesday, June 15th or Thursday, June 16th at 10AM
- Sales and Use Tax is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Note: THCo. does not disconnect, remove, pack, ship, store, crate or rig items.
- On Line bidders requiring shipping, please contact Greg Lewis at Mclure Moving and Storage (802) 878-5344 or email@example.com for transportation arrangements.
- Please contact Auctioneers to set up an appointment for your rigging company to pick up your equipment.