1850 Randolph Farm on 126 Acres
Wonderful old cape was once the talk of the town. Gifford’s was the famous local farmer whose son, Dr. John Gifford, gave money, talents and eventually his life, to start the Gifford Medical Center. If these walls could talk… 6 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen, dining, living room. More than 3,300SF plus 11,883±SF dairy barn, equipment shed, 4,200±’ of frontage on the White River. Restore and resurge!