Fall Classic Car Auction
Location: 298 J. Brown Drive, Williston, VT 05495
We’re pleased to present our second Classic & Collector Car Auction of the 2019 season!
We will have some incredible vehicles rolling across the auction block!
Preview day of sale or by appointment.
Partial list, subject to change, includes:
Chrysler Sno Runner — *Final sale subject to seller confirmation of high bid. GASOLINE
- 1974 Solex 4600 Moped
- 1974 Honda 125S Motorcycle (NO RESERVE)
- 1974 International Scout (NO RESERVE) — Barn Find; Not Running; *Bill of Sale and Copy of Previous Vermont Registration; VIN: 4S8S0DGD21682; Previous VT Registration; 8CYL; NOTITLE; 2DOOR
- 1979 Toyota FJ40V Land Cruiser — Not running;*Final sale subject to seller confirmation of high bid; HARDTOPSTYLE; VIN: FJ40V-29938; NOTITLE; 4X4DRIVE
- 1971 Buick Riviera Sport Coupe — (NO RESERVE) From the Felix Collection; Note from Auction House: Odometer reads 17,620. We do not know the history of the car, so it will be sold as TMU (True Mileage Unknown); Runs & Drives! NO RESERVE!! SPORTCOUPESTYLE; VIN:494871H901591; 8CYL; AUTOMATIC; NOTITLE
- 1975 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray — (NO RESERVE) From the seller… “Car has 44,000 original miles on the body and about 34,000 on the engine. The car is stored year round under a cover in a heated garage over treated plywood that absorbs moisture. The paint is Immaculate and interior is in great shape, car has no rust and has never seen snow. The engine was originally a 350 and was pulled out and replaced with a 402ci. Car is a 4 speed manual. Has new Edelbrock carb and air filter, radiator, and the tires have less than 10 miles on them. Original wheels. Car runs and drives” T-TOP STINGRAY; VIN: 1Z37J5S424271; 8CYL; 4SPEED; title available
- 1965 Chrysler Newport Sedan — Runs & Drives! *Final sale subject to seller confirmation of high bid; SEDAN STYLE; VIN: 53207493; 8CYL; AUTOMATIC; NO TITLE
- 1948 Willys Jeepster Phaeton — (NO RESERVE) Runs & Drives!; CONVERTIBLE STYLE; VIN: 6769338; 6 CYL; 3SPEED; NOTITLE
- 1938 Ford Tudor Sedan — Barn Find! This car has only had 2 owners! Runs & Drives! Original Title! *Final sale subject to seller confirmation of high bidSEDAN STYLE; 63,889 miles; VIN: 54460430; 8 CYL; 3 SPEED; TITLE AVAILABLE; 2 DOOR
- 1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray — Runs & Drives! *Final sale subject to seller confirmation of high bid. T-TOP STINGRAY; 76,711 miles; VIN: 1Z37K25501897; Vermont Registration; 8 CYL; 4 SPEED MANUAL; NO TITLE
- 1954 Chevy 3100 Pickup — (NO RESERVE) From the Felix Collection… “…So goes the story with the next “find” that Felix had while driving by a Chevy dealership in the mid ’60s. In the back lot Felix noticed a 1954 Chevy Pickup. He instantly pulled in to inquire about the vehicle. The salesman thought he was joking when he said that he would take the vehicle then and there. After getting the truck home, Felix performed a full restoration and made the truck like new. Once more, he did this because, in his own words he “needed a vehicle to move chopped firewood.” It just happened that every time he stopped to gas up, he would get a crowd of onlookers, all inquiring about his truck. Even his “work truck” had been meticulously restored and maintained.” NO RESERVE!! 20529; 6 CYL; 3 SPEED; GASOLINE; NO TITLE
- 1953 Plymouth Cranbrook Sedan — (NO RESERVE) Barn find! This car sat in a barn in Vermont for the last 45 years! 34,034 miles; VIN: 25138579; 6-CYL; MANUALTRANS; TITLE AVAILABLE
- 1953 Dodge Power Wagon — *Final sale subject to seller confirmation of high bid. 8,605 miles; VIN: 80047547; 8CYL; MANUALTRANS; GASOLINE
- 1960 Austin Healey 3000 MK1 BT7 — (NO RESERVE) From the Felix Collection… “It was 1960 and a new automotive wonder was introduced to market that, in Felix’s own words, took his breath away. The 1960 AustinHealey 3000. Felix purchased his Healey and, in fact, was one of the first to purchase the vehicle brand new in 1960 in the United States. The AustinHealey 3000 was mechanically superior to any sports car of its day, and it had turned the head of Felix for that very reason. The best known of all the “Big Healeys,” the 3000 was a true sports car, with a thoroughbred pedigree. Made in the same plant as the MG, the 3000 was a completely different beast. It was a car that was built to race, but be driven by anyone. Felix has owned his Healey for nearly 60 years now and, with his background as a mechanical engineer, he has taken great pride in meticulously maintaining the vehicle. CONVERTIBLE STYLE; 130,404 miles; VIN: HBT7L2162; 6 CYL; MANUALTRANS; NO TITLE
- 1987 Chevrolet S10 Pickup — (NO RESERVE) Runs & Drives! 57,722 miles; VIN: 1GCCS14R1H2216221; 6 CYL; 5 SPEED MANUAL; GASOLINE; TITLE AVAILABLE; RWD; 2 DOOR
- 1978 Chevrolet Corvette L82 Pace Car — Runs & Drives! *Final sale subject to seller confirmation of high bid. T TOP; 54,978 miles; VIN: 1Z8748S901969; 8 CYL; AUTOMATIC; NO TITLE
- 1980 Cadillac Seville — (NO RESERVE) VIN: 6S699AE695873; 8 CYL; AUTOMATIC; NO TITLE; 4 DOOR
- 1932 Ford Model B Roadster — From the seller… “Removable soft top & fiberglass body; Steel cowl and hood panels; 4-wheel disc brakes; pin striping; VDO gauges; commercial headlights w/ integral turn signal; LED brake lights; Torque thrust wheels; ’40 Ford steering wheel; TCI frame w/ four link front w/ superbell axle; four link rear w/ panhard bars; TH700R4 transmission w/ shift kit; 9″ Ford differential; Car was built in Florida and finished in San Francisco at Roy Brizio Hot Rod Shop” *Final sale subject to seller confirmation of high bid. 24,425 miles; Vermont Registration; 8CYL; AUTOMATIC; TITLE NOT AVAILABLE
- 1982 Dodge Ram 150 Pickup — From the seller… “New seats, carpet & fuel pump, original paint, no body work, needs tailpipe, never driven in winter, all gauges work” *Final sale subject to seller confirmation of high bid. VIN: 1B7FDI4W9C5270467; 8 CYL; 4 SPEED MANUAL; GASOLINE; TITLE AVAILABLE; RWD; 2 DOOR
- 1967 Ford Fairlane 500 Convertible (GT Clone) – VIN: 7H36T180659; Vermont Registration; 8 CYL; 4 SPEED MANUAL
- 1973 Plymouth Scamp — From the seller… “Original miles; Matching #’s car; 225cid Slant 6 3.7 Liter; Runs & Drives Great; Garage-kept entire life; Paint & vinyl top in great condition; Interior is like brand new; Factory AC blows ice cold: Tons of new parts; New distributor; New rebuilt Holley carburetor (Summit Racing); New volt regulator; New electronic ignition; New plugs & wires; New Black American Racing Wheels with new Hankook tires; New ignition coil; New K&N air filter; New Flowmaster Delta 50 Series muffler; Includes original wheels and tires” *Final sale subject to seller confirmation of high bid. HARDTOP STYLE; 17,819 miles; VIN: VH23C3B270977; 6 CYL; AUTOMATIC; TITLE AVAILABLE; 2 DOOR;
- 1950 Cadillac 61 Series – VIN# 506183686; 4-Door; 8 cylinder, 331cid, 160hp; Auto
1973 Ford Shelby Cobra Kit Car – VIN# AF02TK11312, 302 V8, Manual Transmission, Excellent Condition
- Automobile collectibles, road signage and MORE!