Why Choose Us
The Thomas Hirchak Company has a proven record of results. We have successfully marketed real and personal property through auctions and liquidation sales in the northeastern United States since 1979.
Our staff includes professionals with designations from the Auction Marketing Institute including GPPA, AARE, and CAI.
Our Services Include:
- Complete Market Research
- Direct Mailings
- Extensive Advertising
- Pre- and Post- Auction Marketing Services
- Appraisal Services
At the Thomas Hirchak Company, we concentrate our efforts to obtain the highest price for you, our client. We will design an aggressive marketing program to give your property maximum exposure. It is of utmost importance to know what you are selling and who your buyers are. The Thomas Hirchak Company brings buyers and properties together for a competitive sale to achieve the best results!
Why Choose Auction Marketing?
- You don’t want to sell your property for less than it’s worth.
- You have commitments.
- You have goals.
- You have time constraints.
- You have property you no longer need.
- You have assets, but would prefer cash.
Whether you wish to sell your home, your business, or idle equipment that someone else could put to good use, an auction offers the fastest, most cost-effective way to liquidate your property.
Auctions provide fast turnover, an end to carrying costs, and the highest net profit. When it comes to converting property, real or personal into CASH, the Auction method guarantees the speed, the excitement and the prices that you want!
Our auction-marketing strategies offer unique features that add value to your product and give you results TODAY!
Who Chooses Auction Marketing?
- ATTORNEYS AND BANKERS: Auctions dispose of tangible assets in a commercially “reasonable” manner i.e.: Settlement of Estates; Bankruptcies, Foreclosures; Judicial Sales.
- BUSINESSES AND ACCOUNTANTS: An auction converts potential loss to CASH i.e.: Competitive Sale of Unused Equipment; Liquidation of excess inventories; Close-out of product lines; Reduction of slow-moving stock.
- GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND MUNICIPALITIES: Liquidate Surplus Property. i.e.: Vehicles and Heavy Equipment; Real Estate; Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment.
- INDIVIDUALS: Appraisals, marketing and financial advice, family matters. i.e.: Real Estate; Antiques; Collectibles; Vehicles; Real and Personal Property.
Contact Thomas Hirchak Company
Thomas Hirchak Company has a proven record of results through our successful auction marketing.