General Manager for Auto Auction
This position is for overall management of our Auto Auction location, responsible for leading, directing and overseeing all activities of the business. The General Manager obtains optimum growth, efficiency and economy of operations through effective leadership, planning, developing and implementing business strategies. GM tracks market conditions to maximize business results and profitability.
Measures of success for this position include customer experiences, employee engagement, market revenue, profit margin, market share and growth in sales.
Schedule: Tuesday through Saturday except week of Wednesday Auto Auction, Monday through Friday.
Salary commensurate with experience.
· Engage the workforce to include current auto and office managers in place.
· Ensure that high standards of customer service are maintained!
· Drive business and financial results
· Communication and collaboration
· Partner with THC management in the support and launch of new products and services
· Select & develop talent
· Manage annual business plan and capital investments
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Experience in the automotive industry is required.
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, finance, economics, or equivalent preferred
· Five plus years managerial experience in positions with increasing responsibilities preferred.
· Experience in the automobile auction industry a plus.
· Proven leadership leading a team of managers driving business and financial results
· A strong, continuous improvement mind set with the proven ability to develop this characteristic within his/her team.
· Strong communication and interaction skills required.
· Good computer and software knowledge.
· Valid driver’s license required.
· Strong customer focus and ability to build relationships internally/externally necessary.
· Ability to solve complex problems and make sound, strategic business decisions required.
Location: 298 J Brown Drive, Williston, VT
Please forward your resume and salary requirements to HRAA@THCAuction.com
(Posted March 15, 2017)
Contact Thomas Hirchak Company
Thomas Hirchak Company has a proven record of results through our successful auction marketing.