General Manager for Auto Auction
This position is for overall management of our Auto Auction location, responsible for leading, directing and overseeing all activities of the business. The General Manager obtains optimum growth, efficiency and economy of operations through effective leadership, planning, developing and implementing business strategies. GM tracks market conditions to maximize business results and profitability.
Measures of success for this position include customer experiences, employee engagement, market revenue, profit margin, market share and growth in sales.
Schedule: Tuesday through Saturday except week of Wednesday Auto Auction, Monday through Friday.
Salary commensurate with experience.
· Engage the workforce to include current auto and office managers in place.
· Ensure that high standards of customer service are maintained!
· Drive business and financial results
· Communication and collaboration
· Partner with THC management in the support and launch of new products and services
· Select & develop talent
· Manage annual business plan and capital investments
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Experience in the automotive industry is required.
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, finance, economics, or equivalent preferred
· Five plus years managerial experience in positions with increasing responsibilities preferred.
· Experience in the automobile auction industry a plus.
· Proven leadership leading a team of managers driving business and financial results
· A strong, continuous improvement mind set with the proven ability to develop this characteristic within his/her team.
· Strong communication and interaction skills required.
· Good computer and software knowledge.
· Valid driver’s license required.
· Strong customer focus and ability to build relationships internally/externally necessary.
· Ability to solve complex problems and make sound, strategic business decisions required.
Location: 298 J Brown Drive, Williston, VT
Please forward your resume and salary requirements to HRAA@THCAuction.com
(Posted March 15, 2017)
Seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Morrisville office to support the personal property auction division with office, digital and financial tasks. Position includes some out-of-office work. Auction experience is not essential.
• High Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Effective organizational skills with attention to detail
• Basic bookkeeping & cashiering skills
• Valid driver’s license
• Excellent communication Skills
Hours are 8-5, Monday through Friday. (May have some longer days if auctions are out of the area.)
Competitive wages, benefits package including 401(k).
Submit your resume to HR@THCAuction.com
(Revised March 6, 2017)
Busy auction company looking for a concession truck/trailer to attend weekly auto auctions in Williston, VT, plus one or two auctions a month off-site during the week, throughout VT.
Saturday Auto Auctions (3 to 4 each month): typical hours are 7:30AM to 2 or 3PM. Expect to feed 250± customers.
Wednesday Auto Auctions (1 or 2 per month): typical hours are from 3:30 to 8PM with 100± customers served.
Off-Site Auctions (1 or 2 per month): These weekday auctions generally begin around 9 to 10AM and can last up to 5 or 6 hours. They take place in towns all over Vermont at our commercial auction locations. Number of customers will vary.
Customers are happy to have choices that include breakfast sandwiches, hot and cold drinks, hamburgers, hot dogs, fries, soups or chili, baked goods, and the like. We are open to product suggestions.
We would like someone to start April 1. Must be licensed/insured. Please send a copy of your menu and references to HR@THCAuction.com
Auction dates and locations may be seen at THCAuction.com.
(Posted March 16, 2017)
Contact Thomas Hirchak Company
Thomas Hirchak Company has a proven record of results through our successful auction marketing.