Administrative Assistant to Assist the Real Estate Division
The Thomas Hirchak Company is searching for a reliable and task-oriented Administrative Assistant to assist the Real Estate Division. The successful candidate shall assist the Real Estate Division Partner and team in all aspects of the Real Estate Division Auction Operations. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. The job will entail a considerable amount of travel. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
- Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients and the public.
- Assist in the preparation of internal and external corporate documents for team members, clients and the public.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Assist in the coordination of Real Estate Auctions.
- Maintain an organized file system of paper and electronic documents.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff, clientele and the public.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in office or business management or a related real estate field.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Willingness and ability to travel. Travel could both make up half the duties and require the occasional work-day of more than eight hours (with some corresponding scheduling flexibility).
- Proficiency in collaboration and completion of duties
- Strong organizational project management and problem-solving skills with strong multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Friendly and professional demeanor
Commercial Auction Office Manager
This position, based in our Morrisville office, reports to the commercial division manager and requires work in and out of the office and occasionally outdoors, in addition to occasional regional travel.
- Have high attention to detail
- Be accurate and highly organized
- Be a self-starter and a finisher
- Be able to work independently and with a team
- Be able to closely follow instructions and be accountable
- Have technical / computer & project management skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Editing, resizing, numbering photographs
- Become fluent in Auctionflex (auction specific software)
- Creating efficiencies through expanded understanding and use of Auctionflex
- Tracking expenses and updating accounts (labor, materials, vendors)
- Create account within Auctionflex at time of contract and assign auction number
- Collecting job sheets from staff and contractors
- Collecting invoices from vendors, staff & contractors and submitting to accounting with job reference
- Vendors and contractors must reference job or P.O. number on invoice in order to be paid
- Copies of all invoices into auction folder & scanned into drive
- All invoices posted to account in Auctionflex instantly
- Managing division staff
- Work with division manager to develop staff schedules / project timelines
- Keep overtime to a minimum
- Proxibid – online auction platform: Become fluent in Proxbid
- Copying catalogs, being sure to use latest version
- Preparing auction day supplies using checklist
- Managing auction set up equipment & supply inventory
- Fielding telephone inquiries
- Answering questions regarding projects
- Maintaining call log
- Proofing & uploading auction catalogs. Look for and note: Inaccurate or nonsensible descriptions; missing or poor photographs; title status (available, BOS only, VT Reg., etc.)
- Scheduling auction activities and vendors
- Refer to Matrix
- Interface between commercial and marketing
- Regular meeting with marketing to review deadlines and marketing materials
- Bring materials requiring further review or input to supervisor or project manager
- Assistance with direct outreach to customers / prospects
- Telephone, email
- Updating project status and reporting to management team
- Daily review of each auction checklist /matrix within the project folder / Google drive
- Goal: all tasks are completed on time and on budget
- Updating budget reports for each job daily and provide to division manager
- Participating in commercial auctions (occasional) clerk / cashier, preview staff, load out supervision
- Title Clerk: Create and populate a folder for each vehicle prior to auction; include all documents necessary to transfer title (BOS, Title, POA, etc.); duplicate all documents
- Creating settlement drafts using check list to ensure no omissions
- Recording and publishing operations meetings minutes
- Keep your work space neat and clean up after yourself
- Make sure your work is complete and accurate before bringing to supervisor
- Ask questions if unclear of what you are doing
- Return tools and equipment at the end of the day or project
- Report equipment failures, recommend repairs, facilitate
- Other tasks deemed necessary by THCo.
Williston Auto Facility Office Manager
We have a full-time position in our Williston Auto Auction facility for a computer proficient individual with a pleasant demeanor to assist in the office for our busy auctions. Applicant must be detail oriented, organized, and possess great customer service skills. Cashier experience helpful. 40-hour work week includes Saturday auctions. A background check is required. Competitive wages and benefits package including 401(k). Please forward your resumé and references to HR@THCAuction.com
Summary of Position: This position reports to the General Manager. Successful candidate must be able to exceed in a small team setting with drive and enthusiasm. This position will be scheduled to work in the office every Saturday auction throughout the year. During weeks of auction, a day off will occur on Wednesdays. Hours will be 8AM-5PM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs duties including and not limited to the following:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Answer phones
- Monitor emails
- Process titles and sales paperwork
- Keep office and lobby neat and in order
- Floor plan auto sales
- Create, organize and distribute settlement checks
- Assist with folders, auction prep, and catalog printing
- Enter consignment orders and assign lot numbers to customers
- Intake and process incoming cars, including VIN verifications, pictures, mileage etc.
This job requires the ability to remain focused and have the ability to change tasks as needed.
Thomas Hirchak Company is an at will employer. Email resumes to: HR@THCAuction.com
Contact Thomas Hirchak Company
Thomas Hirchak Company has a proven record of results through our successful auction marketing.