Auto Auction Yard/Office Assistant
Summary of Position: Responsible for working with both Auto auction manager and Office manager with both inside and outside duties. This position will be scheduled to work in the office every Saturday auction throughout the year. During weeks of auction, a day off will occur on Wednesdays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs duties including and not limited to the following:
- Monitor emails
- Answer phones
- Process titles and sales paperwork
- Greet and assist public
- Keep office and lobby neat and in order
- Floor plan auto sales
- Organize and distribute settlement checks
- Assist with folders, auction prep, and catalog printing
- Photographing and parking new inventory
- Mark cars with all pertinent information
- Reset lot
- Move sold inventory to storage
- Assist customers with various auto needs
- Ability to drive any and all kinds of vehicles and equipment
- Auction set up, Including gallery
- Clean and detail cars as need
- Car snow removal, assist with plowing as needed, summer yard maintenance, supply runs.
This job will require the ability to remain focused and change tasks as needed.
This job will require working in many environments, including extreme cold and heat. Office time will require appropriate attire. .
Email your resume to HR@THCAuction.com
Saturday Auction Help Wanted
We are seeking several part time and on-call positions at our fast-paced Saturday auto auctions in Williston. Great pay and free lunch!
Drivers: Must possess a valid Vermont driver’s license, have a clean driving record, and the ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle.
Cashiers / Deposit Clerks / Auction Clerk: Cashiering or bank teller experience helpful, along with good math and computer skills. Must be accurate, possess good organizational and customer service skills.
Email HR@THCAuction.com for an application with Saturday Auction Help on the subject line.
Thomas Hirchak Company is an at will employer.
Contact Thomas Hirchak Company
Thomas Hirchak Company has a proven record of results through our successful auction marketing.