We concentrate our efforts to obtain the highest price for you, our client.
Whether you wish to sell real estate or a business, idle equipment or vehicles, excess inventories or closed out product lines, auctions offer fast conversion, with predetermined time lines, no protracted negotiations, noncontingent sales and arm’s length transactions.
Auctions provide fast turnover, an end to carrying costs, and the highest net profit. When it comes to converting property, real or personal into CASH, the Auction method guarantees the speed, the excitement and the prices that you want!
Our auction marketing strategies offer unique features that add value to your property and give you results when you need them. Online auctions of all forms of real and personal property have expanded into the global marketplace.
Helping clients make informed decisions.
In addition, Thomas Hirchak Company offers certified personal property appraisals and consulting services, helping clients make informed lending decisions, determine values for purchasing and liquidation purposes, establish values for bankruptcy proceedings, and navigate estate matters.
At the Thomas Hirchak Company, we concentrate our efforts to obtain the highest price for you, our client. We will design an aggressive marketing program to give your property maximum exposure. It is of utmost importance to know what you are selling and who your buyers are.
The Thomas Hirchak Company brings buyers and properties together for a competitive sale to achieve the best results!
What to expect.
- Competitive bidding creates realization of true market value
- Know when your property will be sold and when you will have your money
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff
- No protracted negotiations, no back and forth with prospective “purchasers”
- No hidden fees
- Competitive consignment rates and commissions
- Live, internet, absentee and phone bidding, including simulcast on Proxibid.com
- Extensive print and strategic digital/social media campaigns, and more than 13,500 email contacts
- Large group of strong, dedicated buyers spanning the globe
- Secure, climate-controlled storage with 24-hour alarm and video surveillance at Williston facility
- Licensed, bonded, insured
- Detailed catalog descriptions and photographs, drone videos
- Fast payment
Who chooses auction marketing?
Our clients include trustees, attorneys and lending institutions, businesses and accountants, government agencies, municipalities, and individuals.
Attorneys and Bankers
Auctions dispose of tangible assets in a commercially “reasonable” manner, such as settlement of estates, bankruptcies, foreclosures, judicial sales.
Businesses and Accountants
An auction converts potential loss to CASH, such as competitive sale of unused equipment, liquidation of excess inventories, close-out of product lines, reduction of slow-moving stock.
Governments and Municipalities
Liquidate surplus property, such as vehicles and heavy equipment, real estate, furniture, fixtures and equipment.
Appraisals, marketing and financial advice, family matters, such as real estate, antiques, collectibles, vehicles, real and personal property.
Whether you are buying or selling, if you would like to know what
we can do for you, check our auction opportunities, or call 800-634-7653.
Items we’re seeking for auction
Antique and Vintage Signs
Classic and Collectors Cars
Coins and Currency
Decoys and Folk Art
Edged Weapons & Armor
Firearms and Sporting Items
Heavy and Construction Equipment
Precious Metal Objects – Gold, Silver & Platinum
Real Estate — Commercial, Residential, Agricultural
Trucks, Trailers, Automobiles, Boats, Campers, ATVs and UTVs
Vintage and Highline Jewelry and Watches
Vintage Musical Instruments
Auctions completed include
Breweries and Wineries
Concrete & Masonry
Earth Moving & Construction Equipment
Heavy Trucks & Trailers
Medical / Dental/ Vet Practices
Process / Co-Packaging Facilities
Real Estate: Residential, Commercial, Acreage
Restaurant & Bars
RV Stores & Service Centers
- America First Credit Union
- Attorney General, State of Vermont
- Automotive Acceptance Corp.
- B & I Lending, LLC
- Berkshire Bank
- Burlington City Employees Credit Union
- Caldbeck & Schweitzer
- Carroll, Obuchowski & Scribner
- Central Vermont Public Service
- Chadbourne Tree Farms
- Cienna Capital, LLC
- City of Burlington, VT
- Combs & Lissor
- Community National Bank
- Crabtree & Evelyn, Ltd.
- Credit Acceptance Corp.
- Darby, Laundon, Stearns & Thorndike
- Deutsche Bank
- Dinse, Erdmann & Clapp
- Downs, Rachlin & Martin
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
- Fenton & Associates
- Gaston, Durrance & Fairbanks
- Gilbert Myers, Esq.
- Granite Bank
- Gravel & Shea
- Heilman, Ekman & Associates
- KeyBank N.A.
- Key Bank of New York
- Kohn & Rath
- L.A.M. & Associates
- Lamoille Economic Development Corp.
- Majestic Corporation of America
- Mascoma Savings Bank
- Merchants Bank
- Morwood & Morwood
- National Bank of Middlebury
- Nations Credit
- North Star Leasing Company
- North Country Federal Credit Union
- Northfield Savings Bank
- Obuchowski & Emmons-Butler
- Opportunities Credit Union
- Passumpsic Savings Bank
- Peoples Trust Company
- People’s United Bank, N.A.
- Polow, Polow & Mahoney
- Production Credit
- RB Citizens Bank
- Rock of Ages
- Ryan, Smith & Carbine, LTD
- Shawmut Bank
- Stackpole & French
- State of Vermont
- TD Bank, N.A.
- Town of Essex, VT
- Town of Stamford
- Trustco Bank
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration
- U.S. Federal Trade Commission
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
- U.S. Internal Revenue Service
- U.S. Marshals Service
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Union Bank
- USDA, Rural Housing
- Vermont Agricultural Credit Corporation
- Vermont Federal Credit Union
- Vermont Housing Finance Agency
- Vermont State Employees Credit Union
- Waller, Smith & Palmer, P.C.
- Ward & Babb
- Whirlpool Credit
- Yankee Farm Credit