The Thomas Hirchak Company is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary, plus 401k, vacation, holiday, and health insurance for full time employees. Please submit a letter of interest, resume and current references to info@THCAuction.com (unless otherwise noted).
Auto Auction Staff (WILLISTON, VT)
We want you to work with us at our bustling auto auction in Williston! We’re looking for Friday & Saturday Auto Auction Staff.
Want to make a quick buck in your free time in a fun, fast paced environment?
We’re looking for part-time staff for our auction days (alternating Fridays & Saturdays) at our Auto Auction located Williston, VT. Our needs range from computer savvy auction clerks to car enthusiast auction assistants – a huge plus if you can drive stick! Free coffee & snacks! A competitive flat rate per day.
HOURS: 8:45AM to Noon on alternating Fridays and Saturdays, on average 2 Fridays and 2 Saturdays a month.
REQUIREMENTS: Basic computer skills required.
EMAIL US: Eric@THCAuction.com or drop by our auto office today at 298 James Brown Dr., Williston, VT.
Auction Site Tech (MORRISVILLE, VT)
We’re seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join our auction team. Auction site techs average 40 hours/week and are based in Morrisville. This position involves working indoors and outdoors, in commercial and industrial facilities, and includes travel, odd hours and occasional overnights.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Sorting, indexing, bundling and/or boxing assets for auction
- Photographing and cataloging assets using cameras & Microsoft Excel
- Packing, moving and shipping furniture and smalls
- Maintaining list of Thomas Hirchak Co. assets, equipment, etc.
- Setting up tables, chairs, PA system, auction and parking area signs, and computers at job sites
- Packing and moving furniture and smalls
- Represent Thomas Hirchak company in a professional manner
- Advocate for and strengthen our brand
- Passion or interest in auction items a plus, no auction experience required
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Self-starter and ability to work efficiently, independently and manage time effectively
- Ability to follow instructions, ask questions if needed, and maintain a clean and organized work area
- Competent typing capability (40+ WPM/Excel and Microsoft Office proficiency a plus)
- Valid driver’s license (ability to safely drive a truck with trailer a plus)
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds regularly
- Ability to pass a background check
Email Us: info@THCAuction.com or drop by our office today at 1878 Cadys Falls Rd., Morrisville, VT.