The Thomas Hirchak Company is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary, plus 401k, vacation, holiday, and health insurance for full time employees. Please submit a letter of interest, resume and current references to info@THCAuction.com (unless otherwise noted).
Multiple Positions (Williston)
We want you to work with us at our bustling auto auction in Williston! We’re looking for Friday & Saturday Auto Auction Staff.
Want to make a quick buck in your free time? We’re looking for multiple part-time auction day staff. Our needs range from computer savvy auction clerks to car enthusiast auction assistants – a huge plus if you can drive stick! Free coffee & snacks! Hours average 7AM-1PM at a competitive flat rate. Dates include 2 Fridays and 2 Saturdays a month.
Email Us: Eric@THCAuction.com or drop by our auto office today at 298 James Brown Dr., Williston, VT.
Call us: 802-878-9200 or 800-474-6132
Marketing Director (Morrisville)
Thomas Hirchak Company, an innovative auction company located in Morrisville, VT is searching for a creative, self-driven, marketing professional to develop, grow, and sustain our forty-four-year reputation of providing amazing results for our commercial, auto, and real estate auction clients. Bring your knowledge and passion – you’ll find something to explore!
Overseeing the operations of the marketing department, including:
- Development of marketing initiatives for our overall organization
- Creating and managing advertising campaigns on both short- and long-term timelines
- Management of advertising vendor negotiations and relationships
- Prepare & send auction specific print ads to various newspapers with quick turnarounds
- Prepare & send weekly email campaigns with quick turnarounds
- Manage our Constant Contact database
- Prepare bi-weekly printed and digital brochure
- Prepare & coordinate website edits, auction page creation, & updates
- Track monthly website analytics to aid future marketing campaigns
- Research and create social media content to promote both individual auction events and our brand
- Analyze social media and website engagement results
- Review social media comments and interactions, referring questions to the correct division when needed
- Create and manage digital and hard folders for each auction
- Create and update signage, flyers, and company materials as needed
- Create, edit, and manage YouTube videos and video advertising
- Prepare real estate info packets, including zoning info, etc.
- Adhere to established brand standards in digital and print formats
- Ensure backup and accuracy of our media files and databases
- Represent Thomas Hirchak company in a professional manner
- Occasional management of staff
- Advocate for and strengthen our brand
- Keep abreast of marketing trends, new technologies, changing algorithms, terms of service
- Be alert to opportunities to market the overall company message
- Marketing experience. Auction or Real Estate Marketing is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in: Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, G-Suite, Email Marketing (incl: Constant Contact), Website and Social Media Management.
- Impeccable attention to detail with extremely strong proofreading abilities.
- Strong communication and interactive skills with strong teamplay attributes.
- More Web and SEO experience a plus. Google Ad-Words, video editing, blogging & more!
Auction Site Tech (Multiple Positions Available)
We’re seeking energetic and motivated individuals to join our auction team. The positions are 40 hours/week and based in Morrisville, VT. A background check is required. Involves working outdoors, in commercial and industrial facilities, and includes some travel (sometimes overnight), and occasional odd hours.
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Self-starter and Ability to work efficiently, independently and manage time effectively.
- Ability to follow instructions, ask questions if needed, and maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Valid driver’s license with the ability to safely drive a truck with trailer
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintaining list of THCo assets used on site (tables, chairs, temporary lighting, etc.)
- Reporting equipment failures, recommend repairs / resolutions, facilitate
- Using checklists, templates and / or forms to ensure work is completed accurately
- Making sure your work is accurate and complete prior to submitting to supervisor
- Tracking time, project status, materials and equipment and submitting report to supervisor daily
- Sorting, indexing, bundling and/or boxing
- Determining/inputting on flow of the sale
- Describing lots/typing catalog
- Proofing and editing catalog and ads
- Photographing assets
- Editing, resizing, numbering photographs
- Setting up tables, chairs, PA system, auction and parking area signs, and computers at job sites
- Working at auctions
- Packing and moving furniture and smalls