The Thomas Hirchak Company is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary, plus 401k, vacation, holiday, and health insurance for full time employees. Please submit a letter of interest, resume and current references to info@THCAuction.com (unless otherwise noted).
Sales and Marketing Manager (Morrisville)
Innovative auction company is searching for a creative, self-driven, marketing professional to develop, grow, and sustain our forty-four-year reputation of providing amazing results for our commercial, auto, and real estate auction clients.
Overseeing the operations of the marketing department to include: management of marketing staff, development of marketing initiatives for our overall organization and specifically for our three divisions, adhering to branding standards in digital and print formats, creating advertising campaigns, tracking marketing analytics for ROI, advertising vendor negotiations, and the ability to develop strategic solutions for growth through marketing.
- 5+ years in an advanced marketing role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Highly Proficient in: InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Premiere, FileMaker Pro (11), Word Press, Google Suite, Constant Contact, & Video Editing.
- Web-Based and SEO experience to include: blogs, story-telling, AdWords, algorithms, and market trends.
- Impeccable attention to detail with extremely strong proofreading abilities.
- Strong communication and interactive skills with strong teamplay attributes.
Auction Site Tech (Multiple Positions Available)
We’re seeking energetic and motivated individuals to join our auction team. The positions are 40 hours/week and based in Morrisville, VT. A background check is required. Involves working outdoors, in commercial and industrial facilities, and includes some travel (sometimes overnight), and occasional odd hours.
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Self-starter and Ability to work efficiently, independently and manage time effectively.
- Ability to follow instructions, ask questions if needed, and maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Valid driver’s license with the ability to safely drive a truck with trailer
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintaining list of THCo assets used on site (tables, chairs, temporary lighting, etc.)
- Reporting equipment failures, recommend repairs / resolutions, facilitate
- Using checklists, templates and / or forms to ensure work is completed accurately
- Making sure your work is accurate and complete prior to submitting to supervisor
- Tracking time, project status, materials and equipment and submitting report to supervisor daily
- Sorting, indexing, bundling and/or boxing
- Determining/inputting on flow of the sale
- Describing lots/typing catalog
- Proofing and editing catalog and ads
- Photographing assets
- Editing, resizing, numbering photographs
- Setting up tables, chairs, PA system, auction and parking area signs, and computers at job sites
- Working at auctions
- Packing and moving furniture and smalls